Monday, October 7, 2013

Should Juveniles be Charged as Adults?

I believe that children should be tried as adults in some cases. If they are a threat to our society, then they should be taken out of our society. If they have previous offenses for doing major things, then I think that they should be tried as adults. If the juveniles have a violent nature of their crimes, then we should charge them as adults. However, younger teenager's brains aren't fully developed yet. So, I think they should do some check-ups or background checks before charging a juvenile.

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you in some ways like if they are believed to be a threat to our society they should be in prison or if they have previus offences which I mentioned on my blog but i think that even if your brain is not fuly developed you should be able to make right choices

    ReplyDelete